Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Update on a Few Things..

I figured I'd just do a little catching up today..

First, I'm pleased to report that Marianne is progressing along very well. She has been able
to return to work almost full time. She is walking better and with less pain, although she still has therapy sessions several times a week. What a trooper!

She caught a cold at one of the therapy sessions and brought it home. So today, I'm coughing ans sneezing and have a temp of 100..sigh..

I DID finally locate copper ground wire, and ordered a roll this past Thursday. Never thought it would take a nationwide search to find 100 feet of ground wire..but, it did. Thank goodness I
finally found a company that sells it!!

Other than the ground wire installation and mounting the transmitter, Musicbox 1610 is ready
to go on the air. The studios are wired, the studio/transmitter cables have been run, and are wired in on the studio end. Once the ground wire arrives it shouldn't take long at all.

My quest for copywriting gigs continues. The field is way more competitive than I ever dreamed. But it led me to take a freelance/independent contractor-type gig as a marketing rep for a national company. I'm not sure how much I can say here. It's not quite what I was looking for..but it is related to direct-response and looks to pay very well per response. So I've decided to do this, continue the EasyLife Marketing direct mail thing that I began last fall..and continue actively looking for catalog copywriting jobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home