Monday, August 06, 2007

Writing Samples...

I spent almost all day Sunday (August 5) putting samples up on the Pro Results website. I
have also been giving the site an overhaul basically, with what I think will be a more professional look when it is completed.

I decided to make a page called "Samples and Clients" so that there would be at least a few samples of my work available immediately..not too many samples, just one of each of: long
form sales letter, catalog block, press release, etc.

Well...

The samples are up there, except for the long form sales letter. I spent several hours working on it, and finally decided I needed a break and got up to get a snack. I came back, typed out the remainder of the sales letter, checked for errors, went to upload it, and...

ERROR..Your session has timed out.

AAAAKKKK!!!

Four hours of work..gone. Wiped out. Zilch left.

Well, I was so tired of typing it by then I went and worked on Musicbox 1610 for a while.

So, if you notice "Watch this space for sample long form sales letter" on the 'Samples and Clients' page, now you know why the long form sales letter isn't there yet.

Check out the site HERE

I'll try again when I have another four hours free to re-enter it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home