Friday, July 27, 2007

Construction Zone!!!

In my previous post I told you about some of the new directions I'm taking in
regards to my writing. As a fellow copywriter wrote, "Just put it out there and clean up the mess afterwards." So...

The writing website is undergoing a pretty major renovation. Its single page will be expanding to five, including a page for samples/portfolio items. I'll also include a list of clients that I've written for in the past.

Other things to look for on the site will include an easier contact form, more personal information about me, maybe a pic or two, and more detail about my niches and specialties.

It will take a week or two to get everything finalized and placed online. However, I just wanted to let you know that there are many behind-the-scenes things going on, even if I seem to have a relatively low profile.

You can watch the progress of the Pro Results site here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home