Monday, July 16, 2007

Marianne's Driving Again..Some

I think my girl's getting better.

Last night, she drove the Corolla to her evening church fellowship. That's the first time she's driven since June 17.

"Cabin fever," she said. "I'm ready to get out of the house."

Today she's gone down to Chaires School for a while to see the kids in summer camp. Later
she called to say she was "on the clock doing a few tasks."

I imagine if I'd been as grounded as she has been for a month, I'd be out doing something
like that too.

Her nausea seems to have subsided somewhat over the past few days. It appears that one of the medications was causing it.

"Looking at all this medicine makes me sick," she said last night.

But, in any case, I really am glad she is making good progress. She was told to allow 8 weeks for recovery; her surgery was four weeks ago today.

Now, if she just doesn't overdo it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home