Monday, August 06, 2007

Speaking of Musicbox 1610...

The transmitter has arrived!!

I've already begun running the cable that will connect the studio to the transmitter..ordered the remaining parts needed for construction..and am now waiting for the ground wire to arrive
to begin the outdoor installation, which I believe can be done in one day.

More programming arrived this past Friday..I spent some of the weekend getting it entered into the station's playlist system, ZaraRadio, located on a computer in Studio A. The production studio is also wired into the main one, and the Sunday contemporary Christian show will be programmed live from Studio B.

I've put a portion of the playlist titles on the Musicbox website..but keep in mind, this is only a small sample. It's a big playlist that will grow by 30-40 titles a week until everything is actually loaded. Then, some songs will rotate in and out so as to not "burn out" too quickly.

I'm expecting to launch Musicbox 1610 sometime before the end of August with no fanfare.
I'll announce it later after the bugs have all been worked out.

You can check out info on the station HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home