Friday, August 10, 2007

Is Copper Ground Wire This Scarce?

I have tried..unsuccessfully..for the better part of the last two weeks trying to purchase ONE spool (100 feet long) of #12 AWG copper ground wire.

Does no one wish to sell it?

I've emailed two companies that have it listed on their website..no response. Home Depot and Lowe's..don't carry it..has to be special-order.

I've GOT to ground the Rangemaster/transmitter site. With Tallahassee's notorious thunderstorms, there's no way you could survive without the ground. Plus, it's necessary for the signal.

If anyone reading this sees any #12 copper ground wire for sale, please email me and let me know where I can get it..

My email is alanmccal@hotmail.com..if you can help me out, I'm ready to get this Musicbox show on the road. This is the only hold-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home