Friday, August 10, 2007

Website Samples, Take Two...

Okay, I did it.

The writing samples have now been successfully published on the website.

I may make mistakes, but I try NOT to make the same on twice.

This time, I put the restaurant letter up in shorter bites - actually building a sales letter
on the website over a four-day stretch.

Now there's the restaurant letter; a real estate generator e-mail; a sample press release;
a catalog block; and I may add in a few more catalog block items, but the website is
available to potential clients now.

Happy to say that I'm at the point of actively seeking copywriting clients at this point. I
am confident that I can write. I keep writing things now for practice..while actively looking for
more work with better pay.

I will say that I'm on the verge of a long-term project that will probably become an on-going "anchor" gig type of thing, and I'm excited about that.

Pro-Results-Advertising is the name to remember..be sure to check out some of the recent updates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home