Saturday, January 20, 2007

Request Show on WJJD..

For the past two weeks, I've been doing a live show on WJJD on Sunday nights..and had an
absolute blast.

From 7 to 9 pm EST, I'll be playing as many requests as I can. Of course, these requests
must be received prior to the program. Once the live feed in rolling, there's not much time
to dig through the stacks, find the song, and wait the required one hour. Internet music regulations state that you can't play a request within one hour of receiving it.

If I don't have requests, then I'll just play what I want, of course!

Feel free to send your favorite country songs and artists to me at alanmccal@hotmail.com.
If I've got it, I will do my best to get it on the air.

A close friend told me a few days ago, "Doesn't look like there's much chance these radio
companies will hire local folks like us. If you want to do radio, you've got to do it for yourself."

I agree, and hope you'll tune in often!

http://www.live365.com/stations/alanmccall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home