Friday, January 12, 2007

6 Year Anniversary!

Ladies..gentlemen..I didn't forget! Today marks my six year anniversary.

Good grief..six years already! A lot has changed in my life during that time period.

In 2001, I thought my future with WCVC was a bit more secure. Little did I know all
of the problems that were to come at that station. It really is a good thing that I found life outside of WCVC, or I'd be much more miserable and discouraged than I am now.

In 2001, I wasn't thinking too much about how quickly I'd become a grandpa. Now I'm taking
care of Benjamin(3) and Daniel(2) on a full-time basis. Aaron (8) is also a part of our family,
although technically I guess he's not. We are still close and he often comes to spend Friday nights and Saturdays with us.

I still don't know what Marianne sees in me. I have hard a hard time finding a career path
outside of radio. Nothing feels "right" somehow, and yet, I don't think it's time to pull out the rocking chair and do nothing. I yearn to be a better provider and give her the things she deserves.

In any event, we've been together 6 years today. Guess who's cooking a special dinner
for tonight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home