Monday, December 04, 2006

Okay, Here Goes..Again...

The FedEx truck pulled up today around 5:00 this afternoon with a couple of heavy boxes. But these weren't Christmas presents.

They're holding my latest project/business. A direct mail project for Universal Direct Mail, the mail-marketing arm of EasyLife Marketing. I've been doing small tests of this promotion, and now, it's time for the next phase..

The roll-out. Actually, the company has already done the basic roll-out. I'm
getting involved with the company once again to help with their actual mailing
and promotion.

My last involvement with EasyLife was in 2003. I actually made some decent money at that point, until they closed their direct mail program. It turned out to be an unwise decision on their part, as Internet-only just didn't pull the numbers like direct mail did.

Well, I've jumped in again. I hope thay keep this going for a long time, as I just have not found another company like this one that pays so promptly. The pay is based on results, so no need to punch a time clock or keep a time card. I really like that part.

I've set up an office area to work in at GG's dining room table. If she were still living and in good health, don't you know she'd be right there with me, putting
letters together and going off to get more stamps?

GG used to always tell me I had the brains to make things work. I'm working on this project, plus one involving a housing grant for us, in addition to keeping Benjamin and Daniel during the day and running the radio station (at least it is only one station right now.) If everything just clicks now, maybe we can be in a safe house by late spring. I sure hope so.

I'm working this venture hard..for my family, and for GG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home