Monday, January 08, 2007

The Downside of Traveling..

During our week long vacation during the holidays, I ended up with a bad case
of sciatica - that horrible sciatic nerve problem that makes it difficult for me to move around.

I didn't have a trace of it when we left Tallahassee on Dec. 26, but by the time we got to
Marianne's parents house in Tennessee, I could barely move. I went swimming twice a day
and used the hot tub, and those things helped..but I'm still aching at night and am not quite up to speed (literally!)

I wonder what the solution is to make traveling more pleasant! I loved the time spent with family, the zoo at Greenville, S.C., and even the (yikes!) karaoke attempt at singing "When the Sun Goes Down" on New Year's Eve..but it would have been better if I hadn't been in so much pain from the sciatica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home