Thursday, September 27, 2007

Excitement of the Week: Alan Falls Off A Ladder

I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later with the climbing I've been doing lately.

And I wasn't even working on the radio station OR its tower, OR the Rangemaster.

I was trimming limbs. At least I was trimming limbs for a short while.

Then..

...the old ladder buckled. I flew off of it and kind of..well, hugged a tree somehow during the process. I've got scrapes on BOTH arms. My arms don't feel so good right now.

But nothing's broken. Thankfully.

That was around 2:00 this afternoon. During a time when there's not much of anyone around.

I already promised Marianne I'd never climb the tower/pole when she's not here. I never really
worried about a stepladder disaster.

But, like I said, I'm in one piece. Just a kind of scraped-up piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home