Thursday, May 17, 2007

Back to the Drawing Board..Literally..

Due to some sort of complications involving insurance coverage, the radio station's move to the spare mobile home is now off.

I'm now having to literally go back to some of the plans Marianne drew out some time back, in
hopes of having the new studio space custom-built.

Of course, this means, more months of working in cramped quarters, I'm sure. But I've grown tired of getting my hopes up over things just to have things fall to pieces.

The month of May has been tough financially. Both personally and for the business account.
I don't know when I'll be able to purchase the Rangemaster transmitter. With Marianne's surgery coming up, I will not touch any savings to put the station on. It's got to make it on its own, or with the help of radio friends. A few have offered items, but none have materialized yet.
I'm sure hoping some folks keep their word!

Unless I get a miracle, I'm most likely out of radio for the time being. I hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home