Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Moving Forward with Part 15!

In my Sunday post, "Streaming vs. Part 15," I mentioned my idea for a local AM station.

That idea is starting to move forward and I'm encouraged. This week I have received a couple of emails concerning advertising and some offers of equipment to help us get on the air.

The website is being constructed and I'll unveil it soon.

The studio equipment is mostly ready to switch over.

I do have some work to do in the spare building to get things ready. I'm not quite sure where things will go just yet but have been drawing out the plans for the new studio space. It will be
wonderful to have some real working space. Two studios in 200 square feet along with the music storage is just too cramped. It's gotten almost impossible to navigate around either room.

It looks like this will be my only way to survive in the radio business right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home