Monday, April 14, 2008

LPFM vs Internet Radio?

I'd like to pose a question.

If you were getting ready to launch a "community" station, would you choose the LPFM approach (100 watts, serving a small community) or would you put your station on the Internet?

This is the question I'm exploring right now, and I'd welcome your comments or emails on the topic. This may or may not become part of a radio story I've been starting to work on during the past few days.

Both sides have pros and cons. I know this..and I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Feel free to comment here on the blog, or email me if you wish. I'm interested in hearing what others are thinking, and why.

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Hmm..Hello? Is this thing on? I guess either no one's reading or they don't have an opinion on this.
Onward to something new..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home