Friday, February 22, 2008

New Level of Respect for...

..anyone, especially in ministry, who decide to "..go out on their own."

In doing some artist research for the MUSIC OF NEW LIFE program, several times I noted in bio sketches a phrase that goes something like this: 'John Smith' traveled with the xxx group but finally decided it was time to go out on their own.

There's a lot behind those five words.

I'm especially noticing a number of folks who are musical artists/singers, authors, conference speakers, and such..while home-schooling their three children.

I've found a lot of encouragement in this, especially with the strong possibility that I will be home-schooling Benjamin and Daniel for some time to come.

The MUSIC OF NEW LIFE program has given me a new sense of purpose and excitement for doing ministry work than anything that has come along in several years.

I anticipate joining the Access America satellite service in April. I've been in touch with XM Satellite Radio, where the program is being considered by The Message, the Christian satellite channel on XM 32. Requests have begun coming in regularly.

Whether the program grows, or whether it never does, doesn't matter as much as the fact that I definitely feel that God has called me to do it. The radio stations and networks are God's doors to open and close as He sees fit.

The ministry page has been updated, and I welcome you to view it at anytime. You'll find program playlists, history of the program, a little information about the artists as well as my story/testimony.

I welcome your feedback to the ministry.

MUSIC OF NEW LIFE Ministry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home