Monday, February 04, 2008

Ministry Page is online at Musicbox1610 website

I've done a bit of redesigning on the Musicbox 1610 website.

The biggest change is that the "Community" page is gone. I'll be putting more of the local events
and announcements right on the home page..after all, it's the one that most people see.

In its place, I've introduced the MUSIC OF NEW LIFE program page. There are playlists of the music played on the broadcasts, some history about the prohram itself, and some information about me. I've placed a brief testimony there.

Today I listened to the satellite service that I'm planning to place the program on. They play big band, some jazz and soft swing when their time hasn't been purchased. The stream played flawlessly, without a single drop-out. They offer various bit-rates, including a couple for dial-up in addition to broadband.

For those of you following the various things I'm involved in...this program is my favorite. I've
always had a special place in my heart for classic CCM...loved it at WCVC..love it now. It's even sweeter now, since no one else is playing it.

I'm looking at getting on in the Providence, R.I. market and had an inquiry from Delaware. I
have no way of knowing which places God will open the door. And I'm not worrying about it.
God can get it on the stations of His choice. I'm just being faithful at producing a new program every week.

One thing I'm staying away from is the syndicated radio show sound. By that, I mean, the production music, sounders, sweepers and such that scream, "Syndicated show!" I'm striving more for an hour of music-intensive programming that has its focus on Jesus.

You'll find the playlists and program information HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home