Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks..

..is tough.

Shortly after my first program aired over satellite last Sunday, I received an email from one of the owners.

Seems like the two program segments had enough space in between them that the station's automation kicked in. This week I've been trying desperately to learn how to use Audacity, a software program that allows editing of audio files. I have Audacity downloaded and have the next program loaded in it, but for the life of me I can't get it to sound right!

I suppose it will be easier once I get the hang of it. If I don't grasp it by Friday I'm probably going to send up only a 30 minute program for release on the satellite.

Any Audacity experts out there..shoot me an email if you catch this! I need some help.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home