Monday, August 15, 2011

Link to Delta Star Radio's LPFM Fund-raiser on Fundstarter

Please read more about my effort here:

http://fundstarter.com/campaign_pg.php?campid=240

I've been relegated to Internet-only for the past seven years. I hope you will financially support my effort to finally establish an on-air presence in the local area. Content will continue to be streamed for Internet listeners.

Delta Star Radio waw founded on April 25, 2001, and has been active ever since. Prior to my Internet radio activities, I worked in positions including on-air, radio advertising sales, station management, and programming.

I fully support, and plan to offer, programming that is locally-originated and tailored to the local area.

Thank you for supporting better radio.

http://fundstarter.com/campaign_pg.php?campid=240

1 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Mary said...

It is very knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing this wonderful content.
well ! printandradio.com is a Tampa radio advertising agencies that specializes in creating large scale campaigns on regional and even national level direct response radio advertising and per inquiry advertising.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home