Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Knew I Had to Make A Major Change...

Actually, last summer, when I knew the boys would be leaving my care on a full time basis. That's when I knew it was time to figure out what I needed to do next.

True, I did launch the morning show on Big D Country. Several months now into that launch, it's still too small in terms of audience to attract and keep advertisers.

A few weeks ago I began putting together my idea to finally get the ball rolling in the world of affiliate marketing. I mean, folks are making money doing this, or there would not be so many affiliate programs successfully operating now.

I've begun developing my first website around the area of clocks. I have been fascinated with clocks since I was very young.

You can catch a sneak peek at my new venture at Need a clock.com/The Clock Stop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home