Friday, August 15, 2008

Just Got Back From Tennessee..

We took our vacation this past week by going to Marianne's family's reunion, which was held in Pigeon Forge at Sherwood Firest Resort.

I enjoyed being there. The mountain roads..that's anothet story. It took almost an entire box of Bonine to keep my stomach settled during the trip. And a ginger ale, on the way there.

The cabin was cool, with four levels, a porch on every level, a movie theater, hot tub, and game room. I liked our room - it had a door leading out onto the porch.

A lot of folks had some kind of stomach bug - seemed to be passed around to a lot of family members. I haven't had it - yet. Both the boys had it, as did Marianne and Robby.

But all in all, it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it. Maybe I'll get some pics on here later.

Just wanted to check in since I didn't write at all while we were gone. Matter of fact, I vowed to stay off the internet the whole time - and did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home