Saturday, May 10, 2008

Some "Lost" Country Songs I'd Like to Find..

Here is a list of some classic country songs that I don't have, but would like to find..not in any particular order, just as I remember them..

Lonely Hearts Club - Billie Jo Spears
I'll Be Your San Antone Rose - Dottsy
Bring Him Safely Home to Me - Sandy Posey
Old Fashion Love Song - Jeris Ross
Lonely Men, Lonely Women - Connie Eaton
Don't Change On Me - Penny DeHaven
Pitty Pitty Patter - Susan Raye
Love of the Common People - Waylon Jennings
It Amazes Me - Mary Kay James
Freda Comes, Freda Goes - Bobby G Rice
Hush - Jeannie C Riley
Big Four Poster Bed - Brenda Lee
Roy - Roni Stoneman
Looking Back to See - Buck Owens/Susan Raye
No Charge - Melba Montgomery
Tennessee River Run - Darryl Worley
The Seeker - Dolly Parton
Past the Point of Rescue - Hal Ketchum
I'm Livin' A Lie - Jeanne Pruett
There's A Party Goin' On - Jody Miller
Western Man - LaCosta (Tucker)
Let's All Go Down to the River - Jody Miller/Johnny Paycheck
Livin' in High Country - unknown artist (a group) 70s


Anyone ever heard these besides me?

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Thanks for the personal responses, folks..I've managed to get some of these! I appreciate the help!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home