Monday, May 05, 2008

Loadstar Truck Going Up for Sale..

In a decison that I have wavered on for several weeks, I have finally decided to put the International Loadstar truck up for sale.

Man I hate to do this. I really like that truck.

But, I'm a lousy mechanic. The truck been sitting up for months and I don't have enough time, money or mechanical ability to do anything with it. I got a new battery, which Dad borrowed for another farm vehicle. It's been sitting ever since.

I just don't think I want to watch this truck keep sitting here fading into oblivion. It needs some TLC, but I think there's some life left in it.

I'll see about getting some pics posted but I'm on Marianne's computer, which doesn't have any of my digital photos on it.

You can get a peek on the slide show, or in my photos at my personal MySpace page. There is a pretty decent shot of the truck there.

If you're interested in this truck, contact me for more information.

I've also just listed it today on the International truck collectors and fans site.

This is a first-come, first-served offer. Asking price is $1600.

I hope another IHC fan/collector buys this truck and keeps it running. I just don't have the skills or know-how to do it myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home