Saturday, October 28, 2006

One of the Busiest Nights of the Year..LOL!

I have an ongoing joke about this evening being one of the busiest nights of the year..by which
I'm referring to the time change and the changing of the clocks.

I've collected clocks ever since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. One of the kids counted 8 clocks last night, and that was just in the dining room area.

My sister Carrie, stepdaughter Rose and others in the family have given me clocks as presents
from time to time and I just always like them. I've gotten them at garage sales, the old Gulf-Mart store, from school bus drivers in high school..one of the first ones came from the elevator operator named Belle at the PSC where Mom was working when I was little.

I've never lost that love of clocks. I'd write more, but...

It's time to go start setting the clocks back to EST!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home