Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Yep, I'm Still Writing..

A while back on this very blog I mentioned that I do some copywriting as one of my means of
making a living. I just haven't written much about writing lately.

So much of what is involved with my writing is reading and researching, that the writing part isn't always out in the open. For much of the rest of 2006 I'm concentrating on completing some training that I started earlier this year. I'm just having to do much more at the same time.

I expect to have my first freelance digital photo appear shortly in one of the radio industry trade publications. I'll post the details about it here once things are finalized. The editor has mentioned that they plan to use it as a part of a regular feature. Their feature is regular..my photo won't be. I'm happy to get a picture published, in any case!

I'll be promoting my pro-results-advertising more heavily this winter. Now that I've got a temporary office over in GG's mobile home, I will at least have a flat space to spread out my work. Every flat space in our house gets covered immediately.

In any case, I'm available for some small projects. Be sure to vist my website if I can be of service to you.

http://www.pro-results-advertising.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home