Saturday, July 22, 2006

Life on the Farm in Pictures












I feel very blessed to live on a farm.

It might be a bigger blessing that we don't have to depend solely on the farm to make a living.

Many, many of out friends, church folks and relatives often say, "I'd like to get some more acreage.." You may remember I covered this topic earlier on this very blog when I said that the city-lot/postage-stamp yards are not for me.

In these pictures, you can see glimpses of the farm..starting from the top, I'd like to introduce to you...

1.) Tiny the Chihuahua and Cheyanne the pug
2.) Sport, another Chihuahua and part of the burglar alarm system..nothing sneaks up without getting his attention!
3.) This beautiful cat with unusual markings is Puffkins
4.) Powder is a white cat..she is normally shy, I actually got a pic of her today!
5.) This black dog is Lexus..we got her from the pound while she was just a pup. She is a wonderful dog that loves everybody
6.) Felix the cat is maybe also the neighborhood bully..
7.) Dice the Dalmation is also part of the burglar alarm system.
8.) This pic of Mom and a miniature horse we boarded for a short time was taken last year
9.) Baby Carmelita is the newest addition to the farm. Here she is enjoying her breakfast on this lovely Saturday morning!
10.) Four horses..Precious, Sassy, PJ and Tito wait to be fed while I'm taking pictures.
11.) View of the barn, feed shed, fuel tanks, tire swing and pigeon pens

I just love farm life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home